Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, December 1, 2007

My Nieces





First & foremost, hopefully my bro doesn't mind as I didn't ask his permission to upload these photos. There are many nice photos but only these two pieces lah coz I love it sooooo much!

They are my nieces. They got back from Italy tour with My bro & Sis-in Law early this week. I personally think kids smiling really melt we adults' heart! They are so NATURAL.

My elder niece, Yuan told me she loves to feed pigeons@Saint Mark's Square in Venice. Then Qian, younger niece claims she also love to. Hahaha...this small monster always follow her "big jie jie". Still remember Yuan, the first grandchild arrived to our family, she was so chubby that time. Now, she always chat wth me & hubby about things she learnt from school and stories she read. She is my good friend although she's still a kid, u know...I love the 2nd photos very much as Yuan is so enjoyed there!


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

They look very happy and have lots of fun there.How nice if i can go there.How was the tour?worth it?Must be very expensive eh!

December 2, 2007 at 5:39 AM  
Blogger LadyJava said...

Hi Dora...they look so comfortable with birds.. I would go berserk.. coz I am scared of them...lol :)

December 2, 2007 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Trinity said...

They are so little kids but they have visited Italy! *envious*

I salute your sis in law, that can take care of them during the tour. I guess the food will be different from their usual menu.. was it as hard meal time?

December 2, 2007 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Sweetiepie
~ Yeah, they hv loads of FUN. Of course worth it as long as the kids r happy. Things convert into Euro, u guess expensive/not?...

LadyJava
~ Yeah, they r also scared of them but when come to a beautiful country, everything happens naturally...u get what I mean?...

Trinity
~ Myself also a bit jealous for the kids! My nieces get used to travel many countries@d age of 2. So no prob bringing them now, same goes to d meal...

Dora:)

December 2, 2007 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Wen said...

wah, they r so young and ur bro has theenergy to jaga them in other country.. salute!! yeah, i agree these pic are very natural..

December 4, 2007 at 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home