Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, December 1, 2007

My "Thank You For Being My Friend" Award

This sweet lady, Ratu Syura presents this "friendly award" named "Thank You For Being My Friend" to me. All I know about her is that she's kinda cute & always want a slim body. I want to tell her: "Hey you are more than perfect, lady!" I want to thank her for being friendly to me +_+"


So here is this sweet thing, My Award. I got received a few friendly awards so far, oh...does it mean that I'm very friendly to u gals/guys? (ahem)hehehe...The best part in blogging is I get to know many nice & lovely friends just like all of u!
I'm going to give this award to:-)
Sweetiepie, Siew Ting, Fiona, Deana, Chin Nee, FL Sam, HCFoo, Leena, Pei Mun, Sweet Jasmine ,KM, Ling & Bokjae

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So sweet of you dora,I like this award.:)thank you!

December 1, 2007 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Mommy Lose Weight said...

thank you Dora! :)

December 1, 2007 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Mommy Lose Weight said...

Hey Dora, I have signed up with Smorty recently. However, they decline my blog.

Reason: I do not have any rank and is not indexed by google.

Can you advise me?

Thanks!

December 1, 2007 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger kiasumum said...

so nice of you, dora.

December 2, 2007 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Sweetiepie/Ling/Fiona
~ U r most welcome!
->Ling: Actually I don't know how 2get rank but my advice is to write more posts, gv more comments & link more frens I think may help.

Dora:)

December 2, 2007 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger bokjae said...

Thanks dora! Waah so quick your response! Really appreciate the friendship!

December 2, 2007 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Deana E said...

Thanks Dora,just came back from kundasang and saw your message..still tired now..haha

December 2, 2007 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger sting said...

hey.. thx so much for the award.. and thank you for being my friend too :-)

December 2, 2007 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Chinneeq said...

Dora, thank you so much for this. So nice of you :)

December 3, 2007 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger Jacelyn Chew said...

Just to drop by and say hello. 1st time here to your blog. Nice blog here.

December 3, 2007 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger hcfoo said...

thank u for being my friend too!

December 4, 2007 at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home