Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, January 19, 2008

New Recipe To Try Out

I love chicken and "spicy" is always the priority in my food list. So, Mexican chicken is therefore a very cool combination of these two. I found a rather interesting recipe with El Pollo Loco's citrus-marinated flame grilled chicken. Well, I'm not a good cook but my mum is. I think it's just the right time to bring her this recipe as she bugs me on new dishes for the coming Chinese New Year! Besides, she is the one who loves to make a breakthrough in cooking and she seldom make us western food. So mum, this is the chance for you to show your skill. Yeah! You wanna try too? If you do, you may look for it at www.wherestheflamegrill.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home