Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Sunday, February 10, 2008

2nd Day of CNY: 08.02.2008

We went "bai nian" at my 2nd bro house after lunch@parents' house.
We are on the way!

The adults are chatting in the dining room while these people are enjoying themselves with their activities respectively in the living room.
These lil gals then went on to the toys room to play. Qian & Kar Men played inside the "iglo house" & asked me to "squeeze in". The lil fella are so cute!
-------> we spent a fews hours there, had some flower tea & snack, chatting...very relax until about 4 pm.
Then hubby & I went back for a rest b'coz we are damn sleepy and had dinner@my in-laws' house. Just stayed there for a while & stopped by my parents' house. We had a "joyride" at night before we went back home:-
Firstly went to Desa/Sri Hartamas, people chilled out@ard Souled Out & Finnegan area. Then heading to city centre



So quiet along Jalan Raja Chulan
I love this one, very nice lighting.
When we turned into Jalan Bkt Bintang (in front of Pavilion), there was traffic jam like during wee hours even that was almost 1am! Heading back home afterwards, took a warm shower & ZZZzzz...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Themuxicbox said...

I went to Bukit Bintan when I was in KL ;D My wedding dinner will be held there....

February 12, 2008 at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home