Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, February 29, 2008

Tag: 5 Facts About Me

This is another one tagged by Rose.

The Meme rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

5 Facts About Myself:-)

1- I'm a real explorer, I love to learn new stuff & it's boring to get to the same old things all the time! The more challenging the more I prefer.

2- I love sports esp tennis, swimming & jogging but my hubby is a lazy bum. I hardly get someone as my companion.

3- I have more male friends than female friends except for this blog.

4- I'll always stand still to my own believe no matter what others may say.

5- I'm very "boyish" since I was a kid, seldom cry for painful or injuries but there'll once a feminine side of me...my tears scroll down emotionally when watching some damn sad movies/dramas!

I'm tagging Slavemom and Jo-N.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger slavemom said...

Thx for the tag! I've done this b4. As bonus, I give u eight! :D

February 29, 2008 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger JK said...

When I was younger, I have more male friends than female friends too. Thanks for the tag.

February 29, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home