Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Visit To Dong Zen Temple, Jenjarom

Since years ago, I always heard about how beautiful of Dong Zen Temple is decorated esp. during Chinese New Year. People told me it's situated at "Yan Ka Long" (Cantonese). I first thought it's Sg. Long, Kajang but it's not then where the hell is this place? Only this year I found out it's actually call Jenjarom, a small town before Banting. Last Saturday, my big bro asked my parents & us to go there. I'm so curious as to the place so I said yes immediately.
Here my nephew came to fetch us, hehehe...
I was so astonished by the entire deco and the place. Before we proceed to the performance, we had dinner at the vegetarian restaurant there. I don't really enjoy eating vegetarian but there's the only choice.
"Chicken" rice and porridge; at least yummy than I expected

Me & hubby with the small lanterns everywhere
Me; me with parents, bro, sis-in-law & nephew while hubby snapping this photo
Buddha statues are GRAND sitting high.
So beautiful, right? The flowers are colourful...
Can u see the giant lantern behind us is so huge
Me with my parents and he naughty boy likes to pose for photo

We went home at about 10 something. The haze was damn terrible on the way. Sure we want to go there again next year!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow!so beautiful.I like vegetarian food.They taste good but alot ajinomoto :)

February 28, 2008 at 3:40 AM  
Blogger Rose world said...

Nice photos!! Wow, that was a big lantern.

Er Dora, you got a tag from me today!!

February 28, 2008 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Sue Sue said...

Nice place. Errr... where is this place exactly. We also planning to go during CNY but my aunt told me not too cos too crowded. So end up didnt go.

February 28, 2008 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger andrewjune said...

wonder woman...that was what written on your red top...:-)

well, in Pg, Kek Lok Si temple supposingly is very brightly lit and beautifully decorated during CNY but we didnt hv the chance to go up there cos it's crowded!

February 28, 2008 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Suh Ching said...

I visited to this great temple on the 4th day of CNY.
I had post some pic too :)
http://suhching1984.blogspot.com/2008/02/fgs-dong-zen-temple-cny-lantern-flora.html

February 29, 2008 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger kiasumum said...

i heard of this many many times, and this year is my first time there too.... nice hor!!

February 29, 2008 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger slavemom said...

The temple is really beautiful. Another great thing abt blogs, u don't hv to be there to enjoy the beautiful sceneries n decos. :)

February 29, 2008 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Sweetiepie
~ Yeah, only home-made vegetarian food is healthy.

Rose
~ So huge huh?...ur tags r done.

SueSue
~ Early days of CNY sure very crowded one. U go to Suh Ching's blog, she got a map showing d direction.

AndrewJune
~ haha yeah it's very hot selling for the super heroes t-shirts now in KL, Superman, Batman ...I like Wonderwoman. Kek Lok Si is always crowded one.

Suh Ching
~ Yes, I saw urs also. Many nice pixs!

Fiona
~ My 1st time there also. Yes very nice very impressive!

Slavemom
~ Yes that's d beauty of blogging but self experience is much different. hehe...

February 29, 2008 at 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home