Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Week Full of Awards!

I was busy for the last whole week, so what I have done was just blog hopping & posted a few comments at some of your blogs. And wow...I found out that I have actually to be "honoured" for many awards!(even before Oscar Awards presentation, hahaha...) OK, today I have some free time to claim all my lovely awards, Hooray...!

A lovely woman whose birthday falls on the Valentine Day, Trinity gives me these:-)
Award #1) She loves me this much, wow...
Award #2) ... and I'm always have a room in her heart too, hehehe...
~Thanks Trinity~


I never see Jo-N face on her blog, I'm wondering how a great buddy of mine look like...
Award #3) ...your frequent comments Make My Day too!
~Thanks Jo-N~


A sweet mama who blogs while working (same like me), Rose giving me these...

Award #4) ...Peace Award, yeah I do hope there's a peace world to live-in!
Award #5) Ooh...you think my blog is indeed an Interesting Blog?...
~Thanks Rose~

I believe Uncle Bokjae is a family man & he loves his wife and children+ a dog very much...
Award #6)... for me You Are "Toadally" (totally) Awesome!
~Thanks Bokjae~

----I'm appreciate for your supports, blogging is fun----



Alright, now it's time for me passing the awards, remember to claim yours if your name is here:-
Award #1: Rose & Siew Ting
Award #2: Hazel,Wen & Jo-N
Award #3: Agnes & SueSue
Award #4: Sweet Jasmine & FL Sam
Award #5: Bokjae & Sweetiepie
Award #6: Deana, this is for u & ur (on-the -way) baby Sona!
Wishing u a safe & smooth delivery

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Jasmine said...

congrat...dora!... for receiving so may awards ...and thks for sharing with me one of yr awards..

February 27, 2008 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger sting said...

congrats and thx for the award... and I love you much too :-)

February 27, 2008 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks buddy :)

February 28, 2008 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger JK said...

COngrats Dora and thanks for the award. Hahaha, wondering how I look like? There is a photo in Miche's blog and Chinnee's blog. See whether you can figure out which one is me.

Hint: see post on malacca bloggers meet.

February 28, 2008 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger DONNA said...

thanks Dora

February 29, 2008 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Wen said...

thks Dora

March 2, 2008 at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home