Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Tag of Red

START COPY HERE
Here are the rules:

1. Post YOUR photo wearing red, may it be a red top, bottom, the least would be red accessories if you hate wearing red… If you can’t find one, you still have an option…. Either post your Significant Other’s photo or your child’s photo, if you have one. Of course, they should be wearing red.

2. Let us know the reason why you were wearing red that particular day. Was it your birthday? Is red your fave color or was it the shirt that you first saw in your closet that day?

3. Tag 3 people close to your heart. By the way, they have to be in your blogroll. No cheating heart pleaseeeeeeee!

4. Once you’re tagged, could we please keep it going - just for this month?

END HERE.

*************************************************************************************

When I first got the this tag from SweetJasmine, I think so long as I don't know which photo to upload as I have plenty of them with me wearing Red shirt. Reason is simply because I love Red very much. I believe this colour symbolics of energetic and good fortune! Here are some photos I randomly select that I would like to share with my buddies:-)

Photo 1 & 2: I changed to this Red Night Gown at the later part of my Wedding Banquet held in Ciao Caffe Ristorante, Jalan Tun Razak. Many of them were surprised that why we chose this venue for wedding instead of Chinese Restaurant. I love the atmosphere & environment there, we were so casual, & relax the whole night long. (Classy somehow hehehe...)

Photo 3 & 4: I have many Red T-shirts and I wear it most of the time.

This is my lovely family!
Cheers with friends
Play with Qian, my dear nieceMy birthday in 2006, of course not only one piece of cheesecake!

Ok, lets see whether my buddies love Red or not?...
> Trinity, Agnes & Slavemom.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

whoa... quite unique tag.. hahaha.. love it becoz I can scrap my pics! LOL thanks!

February 26, 2008 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger JK said...

Love your photos of red. Here's a tag for you:

http://love4kids.blogspot.com/2008/02/pass-it-to-front.html

February 26, 2008 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Hazel said...

u look nice wearing the red gown..

February 26, 2008 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Rose world said...

Wow! Red! I dont have many red clothings......dont really my favourite colour!

Btw, you look great in the red gown

February 27, 2008 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger slavemom said...

Wow.. u look really stunning in the red gown. Give me some time to find something red ok. Btw, I'm not in ur blogroll wor. :(

February 27, 2008 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger Sweet Jasmine said...

Thks for doing the tag....you look great in red...

February 27, 2008 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Trinity
~ I'm waiting 2c ur scrapping!

Jo-N
~ Thx! Will do d tag later.

Hazel, Rose & Sweet Jasmine
~ Thx & this red gown is perfect, hehehe...!

Slavemom
~ Thx, ooh...I'll add u immediately now. sorry ah!

February 27, 2008 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Agnes said...

Hi Dora..
thanks for the tag...i really need sometime to find my red color photo...i didn't bring any red shirt or photo when i move here...so need some time to sort out

February 28, 2008 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Leena said...

you looked amazing in your wedding gown. lovely.

February 28, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home