Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

4th Day of CNY: 10.02.2008

My 3rd bro & family went back to Penang after we had breakfast@the "dim sum" place nearby parents' house.
My SIL get the luggages on-board with Kar Men's little help. Kar Men wears stoking by herself. She is good girl. She knows her mummy is preggie so she tries to do all things herself.
But daddy still think she is small small girl, wear shoes take so long and help her up. Safe journey home. See u Kar Men, I gotta miss u much! So most probably will see u in Penang when ur baby didi/mei mei is born.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dora... Seems like you had a great CNY holiday!! Judging from your previous posts as well, you guys sure had fun!! Happy CNY! :D

February 13, 2008 at 1:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

dora i have found you have some stalkers in your comments.Beware!I guess you must be upset when your sister went back to penang.:)

February 13, 2008 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

R.Syura
~ Yeah, we had so much fun during this CNY.

Sweetiepie
~ Yeah they just "came in" lately. Don't know what d hell they r trying 2do! Yeah I miss my sis-in law & d family esp my cutie cutie niece, Kar Men.

February 13, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home