Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Need Help!

I wondering why I'm encountering some "disturbance" from the "intruders/invaders/strangers" recently. They post some irrelevant comments in my blog. So I tried to do something about it by changing the setting in comments ie. only applicable for the members of my blog. But after I did this Siew Ting said that she can't post her comment. I'm puzzled?...Isn't that if I chose the above setting, all those in my blogroll are allowed to comment?

The most important one is that have anyone of you facing disturbance (something like junkmails) in you blog? I don't know where to report to. Can anyone help me? Thank you!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Mommy Lose Weight said...

Hmm..I believe members in the blog means the people who can access ur blog to write and post, not the blogroll.

Maybe you can try to write in to blogger for help?

February 14, 2008 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Rose world said...

Hi Dora, sorry to hear about the annoying comments! You must be very pissed off!! I am not so sure, but you can go to this Setting and then click Comment. There is this part called "Who can comment?" Instead of clicking anyone can comment, you click the other option???

Good luck! Touch wood, so far I havent encounter such problems!! Shame on those culprits!

February 14, 2008 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger slavemom said...

I faced this prob once. So I used word verification for comments (to reduce comment spam). If u want further ctrl, then u can oso enable comment moderation. U can set these under Settings -> Comments.

February 17, 2008 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Sue Sue said...

Dora, I also get those comments leh. Mine is when you all post it needs to get my approval b4 publish. So if I see this I will not approve the comments.

I think you can change the setting to get your approval b4 publish the comments.

February 18, 2008 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Got here thru blogrush...
I had this problem and believe me, it was a pain to get rid of the comments. So make sure to have word verification on or enable comment moderation.

btw, very nice wedding photos, love the gown.

February 19, 2008 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger hcfoo said...

For me, what I did was go to:

Setting -> Comments -> and click 'Yes' on 'Show word verification for comments'.

I find the 'enable comment moderation' too much hassle. If i use the previous method, people are able to see the comment instantaneously.

February 19, 2008 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Thank you very much for all the valuable advices here. BTW, I have deleted those stupid comments.

February 20, 2008 at 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home