Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Sunday, February 10, 2008

3rd Day of CNY: 09.02.2008

I love these flowers my mum bought for me very much esp the pink colour one. Its name is "wan zhi chian hong". It looks even prettier when I watering it this morning.
We went to Pavilion's GSC for John Rambo as planned earlier but so damn disappointed that it's only show@9.45pm & 12:15am. These time are not suitable at all-> we have dinner with my parents with my SIL's mum (comes from Penang) at 7pm & feeling don't want to watch midnight movie since always slept late at night for the past 2-week!!! So, paid the parking fees & straight away heading towards 1U. (See how loyal we support Rambo!) It's quite cruel & inhuman but I love it! Sound effect is great! A 60 something Rambo is still alright!
Some snapshots at my parents' place after dinner@a nearby restaurant. These two gals keep sitting on my laps. The auntie with red blouse is my SIL's mum. She'll stay a night@my parents' house & go back to Penang with My bro & family tomorrow. We went for a cuppa@Old Town Cafe after some rest. Oh no...put on some KGs!!! (And we'll have dim-sum for tomorrow's morning! really fainted!...) * See tomorrow's update! *

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

your poink flower is absolutely gorgeous.BTW what is that mean?wan zhi chian hong?:)

February 10, 2008 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Sweetiepie
~ "wan zhi chian hong" is mandarin, it means -> many purple & red (direct translation) but I supposed it means that its a very colourful flower!

Dora:)

February 10, 2008 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

So nice..your Cny celebrations..real FESTIVE!!

February 11, 2008 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Deana E said...

wow..you really enjoyed yourself dora..lots of colourful pictures and food...hehehe you must have gained some weight..

February 11, 2008 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Tak Feng and Li Li said...

I bought that flowers too. Very nice. Wishing u & ur family Gong Xi Fatt Cai.

February 11, 2008 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Hazel said...

hi,look that u have a wonderful cny celebration there..

February 11, 2008 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Health Freak Mommy said...

B4 we had kids, hubby & I used to go to the movies during CNY. We haven't gone for one for more than 4 years!

February 11, 2008 at 1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyor,last time me any my hub also like you. Will sure got to cinema for movies. No with the kids, no chance leh.

February 12, 2008 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Sue
~ Yeah we enjoyed so much! How abt u over there?...

Deana
~ Gained weight during CNY is a norm every yr!

Tak Feng & Li Li
~ Yeah the flower is really pretty.

Hazel
~ Yes, a wonderful CNY indeed.

Health Freak Mommy & SueSue
~ Hahaha...that's why we go for movies now since we r still "just the 2 of us" now!

February 13, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home