Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, March 17, 2008

Tag: 6 Quirky Things About Me

Sorry Sweetiepie as I almost forgot about doing this tag.

The rules : Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself:-

1- There's no tear down from me when I cut onion.
2- I can't stand the sound when you scratch the fork at the stainless steel plate.Yuck!
3- Don't ask me to eat sushi, I'll vomit. Yuckie yuckie!!!
4- I'll run up & down the hill slope near my house if I'm in cloud 9 or I'm terribly upset!
5- Don't show me a pix of reptile esp. that ugly s_ake. I'll jump up 'coz it's scary!
6- I can sneeze for days once I get near to dust. Haaa....chewwww......!

Please tell us how quirky are you?
> Rose , Lena & Kikey.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Hazel said...

its a nice tag .

March 17, 2008 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger JK said...

Number 1 is unusual. Number 2 - I think I can't stand too. Number 3 - all types of sushi? Number 4 - obviously you are a sports kaki. Number 5 - haha, you got to be brave when you have children cos by then, you will have to show them pictures of all types of animals. Number 6 - I can't stand dust too but I don't sneeze for days.

March 17, 2008 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger slavemom said...

Then ur hse must be vy clean... dust-free. ;)

March 18, 2008 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh you don't like sushi?yum yum no yuckie..heheheI am allergy to dust too I can sneeze the whole day if you ask me to sweep the floor.

March 19, 2008 at 4:00 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Hazel
~ Yeah, this tag is real funny.

Jo-N & Sweetiepie
~ I don't eat Jap food except Teppanyaki.

Slavemom
~ It's deemed a clean house. hehehe...

March 19, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home