Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Blogging Style

Do you every think of what's your blogging style or rather what's the core content of your blog? Oh, mine is the one reflecting most of my personal feeling towards the issues I know or the happening news around me despite writing some pp. I blog when I'm free and when the urge strikes me! But I guess it'll be difficult for me not to blog or at least blog hopping since I'm too addicted to it recently! How about you guys?...



Your Blogging Type Is Thoughtful and Considerate



You're a well liked, though underrated, blogger.

You have a heart of gold, and are likely to blog for a cause.

You're a peaceful blogger - no drama for you!

A good listener and friend, you tend to leave thoughtful comments for others.


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Juliana said...

hmmm...i wonder what kind blogging style i have :D

April 23, 2008 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger JK said...

I agree with the results. You are indeed a thoughtful and good friend.

April 23, 2008 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger Trinity said...

I think the result is true.. :-)

April 24, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home