Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hey, Check Out Danity Kane!

Music plays an important Role in my routine. The beautiful rhythms may relax my mind and soul especially when I need some sort of inspiration and motivation. Therefore, I never go against the idea of " No Music No Life". Most of the time I'll stick to my favourite alternative and slow rock but adding R&B and hip hop into my variety is not bad entirely. I'm following some hits from this all girls group, Danity Kane recently.
These sexy girls and model-lookalike are Dawn, Aubrey, D.Woods, Shannon and Aundrea. They are actually the five winners from "Making The Band 3", a MTV's smash reality series. This group with their latest debut album "Welcome To The Dollhouse" is released under P. Diddy's label, Bad Boy Records. Do you know how great is this album? It reaches No. 1 at Billboard 200 album chart! The girls are all talented and they are fairly remarkable in the singing background respectively. Personally, I'm more impressed by Aundrea. She was active in singing at the young age of 8 years old in church's choir and she also did some recording in the studio. I think most probably this may not be enough to serve your curiosity. Do check it out for more at Soundcheck to get yourselves up close and personal with the sensational Danity Kane.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger JK said...

I have checked them out *wink*

April 21, 2008 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Juliana said...

Hei...your post also same with
Jo-n :D

I never heard of them. Sorry...:D

April 21, 2008 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Trinity said...

I saw this one at JoN too... hahaha..

April 21, 2008 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Celular
~ Hello!

Jo-N
~ u like them?...

Juliana & Trinity
~ 'coz we hv the same sponsor, sure u guys will see some more at some other blogs!

April 21, 2008 at 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home