Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, April 19, 2008

No Coffee For Two Days

Finally, I can get myself relax with the "non-existence" of caffeine for TWO DAYS! This is a big deal to me, alright?... At first, It seems a bit difficult in the sense that it's hard to stand with the evil in my mind who is asking me to "go ahead, go ahead..." while the angel on the other hand scolding me " you can't have it, you have promised yourself aren't you?..." Wow, I'm happy that the Angel is prevail this time! Yeah, feeling great...feel healthy!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Kess And Her Mama said...

Hi Dora,

A lil' tip for you. Keep your mind busy on other things. The more you think abt the C word, the harder it is to resist.

BTW, I posted a blog last week on dogs and condos which was inspired by you. Thanks.

April 21, 2008 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Kikey Loo said...

coffee not good meh?
American love coffee!

April 21, 2008 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Caffeine..bad...hehe

April 22, 2008 at 4:25 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

It's a dog life
~ Oh yeah thx for reminding me again the C...0...f...f...e...e! hehehe. Ok, will hop over ur place & read it! How glad that I hv inspired u, yahoo!

Kikey
~ all caffeine drinks r not good if drink much.

Sue
~ ...only if u drink more than average level.

April 22, 2008 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

gosh, i cant go by a day without coffee

April 23, 2008 at 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home