Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, April 4, 2008

A Sweet Treat & An Award

I'm so happy to receive these two in the same week. They are both given by my good buddies!

No. 1 : "This Blogger Is One Sweet Treat To Read" Award

Thanks Rose and glad to know it's a sweet treat for you to read my blog. In fact, reading your blog is rather a sweet treat to me especially the posts about the little corner of your thought and some being joke of the day too!

Most of your blogs are indeed sweet treat for me, but I can think of two of them at the moment:-
> Trinity , Wen and Jo-N.


No. 2: "A Perfect Blend of Friendship" Award

This is the 2nd time I got this award and of course I don't mind receiving more awards although it's the same, right?! Thanks for sharing this lovely award with me SweetJasmine, I treasure our friendship with the blend of trust, kindness, honest & caring!

I want to give this to: Nyumix , Rose and Agnes Chan.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Wen said...

thks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 5, 2008 at 1:13 AM  
Blogger Trinity said...

dankeeee Dora!!

Ah you said you remember 2, but you gave to 3 bloggers.. heheh

hm.. dont forget to collect your points again this month ok? *wink*

April 5, 2008 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger JK said...

Dora, this is indeed a sweet treat and thank you so much. I wanted to say the same thing as Trinity. Is it 2 or 3 bloggers that you think of?

April 5, 2008 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

haha...it's my mistake lah! It's three of you listed here!

April 5, 2008 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Congrats!

April 6, 2008 at 4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home