Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Do You Upgrade Your PC?

Since I studied at primary, I took extra computer classes after school twice in a week. So, I have been using computer for many years yet this machine appears to be something stranger to me by looking at the technical perspectives. That is a little upset to me somehow because I do need to rely on others whenever there are problems arise pertaining to the PC in office and at home except for the simple one I can handle it myself. When my colleague, the graphic designer said he wanted to add the new Apple Memory & MAC RAM, I take a look at his MAC PC and I almost fainted as it's rather complicated to me.


At home, I'm lucky to have a FOC personal PC guy ie. my hubby who takes care of every trouble I encountered. I seldom touch his desktop PC because I'm using my notebook most of the time. My hubby, the audio visual mania has turned his PC becomes an entertainment hub which is mainly on games and movies. Thus, buying parts for his needs is quite frequent. He told me that he wanted both 2gb Memory Upgrade and PC3200 DDR400 SDRAM Upgrade for better performance. No matter how powerful it'll be, I'll stick to my own notebook for surfing websites and doing some paperworks.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rozella said...

I wish I had a MAC. I just love then :)

May 29, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home