Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dinara Won!

That was a truly exciting woman match yesterday between Dinara and Sharapova. Of course I'm praying that Dinara could beat her counterpart as I'm not a fan of Sharapova. In fact I hate her in her way in playing every matches especially due to her forever noisy groaning, shouting and her father too...So glad that Dinara won at the end. She could actually have a better scoring especially in the first set but she has made quite a number of unforced errors and mistakes. No matter what, I'm happy she made it!

Sorry to Sharapova's fans but I have to say that I'm overjoyed everything I saw she lose the game and I like to see her walking off the court with her head down in disappointment. You know why? If she wins a game, she and her father will over-acted and that's disgusting!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Congratulations, Dinara!

I'm a fan of Maria but not of her father. But, I like Dinara too.

June 3, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home