Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, May 29, 2008

It's Here, Yeah!

When I went to my parents' place for dinner as usual and there were two parcels lying on the sofa waiting me. (actually I knew it in the afternoon as my mum called me about it) So these are actually the gift pack (shall I call it gift pack?...) for the review posts written earlier: Danity Kane and The Rookie: Day 3 Extraction. I must say thank you to the wonderful woman, Elina behind BDMM who is working so hard and giving me such lovely opportunity to share my review. Here sharing the pix with you all:-

~Danity Kane~
Danity Kane CD, Degree Girl Deodorant and Vaseline Cocoa Butter (both Unilever products). I'm going to listen the CD later. Oh yeah, there's another CD add to my collection now.

~The Rookie: Day 3 Extraction~
2 sets of Degree Men Deodorant. The smell is very refreshing. Even my hubby who doesn't like using deodorant also booked one from me. So, the other three I'll distribute to my father and brothers.

I'm so happy to receive the gifts today and looking forward to contribute my idea for the projects in future!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

wow congrats Dora! I never got such a thing from my review post! you are so lucky!

and congrats for your back to the future car as well! cool!! hehehe

June 1, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home