Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Euro'08 : Italy v. Romania

Wow, that's so much fun because hubby is watching soccer while I'm blogging in the midnight. I got a companion today otherwise I'll be blogging alone and I don't need coffee too. How great it is! And I watched a bit of the match just now. I think Italy team displaying a rather poor performance compared to the time when Paolo Madini (unsure the spelling) is the captain. There were so many open opportunity and they just wasted it in front of the goal! And I'm a bit pity to the Romania team as well because they played so well yet couldn't win. Italy is so lucky today to have the goal-keeper saves the penalty! But I guess Italy won't go much farther based on the quality of their play.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home