Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I Love Workouts...

I have mentioned that I bought a few VCDs for indoor workout in my earlier post right?...Having followed the steps for approx. a week or so, I feel so great! I think their steps can help build a stronger joint and stamina of course. And sweating all over the body is my love for doing exercise. I hope those workouts are able to burn up the fats and give the flabby arms, tummy and thighs a good bye kiss! I shall add in some other steps too so I'll look for other VCDs/DVDs when I go shopping. Just a note here, Denise Austin is a great workout trainer. She designed those steps easily followed by the audience.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

I should learn from you! I should try to love workouts... *doh*

July 10, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home