Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Isn't It Cute?

Photobucket

I'm a bit boring this afternoon so I find a photo from the folder to edit according to my preference. What are you doing in the office normally when there's free time for some time? You can't chat with your colleagues so freely right in front of the boss/superior...so I'm doing this as if I'm doing my work with my PC. I'm wearing a tiara while hubby wearing a crown. I'll do something cute for other photos too in the future if time permits. When I showed it my younger niece, she was excited and asked me where to buy the tiara? She said she has never seen me wearing a tiara before. Anyway, she knew that hubby's crown is a fake one. Oh yeah it's pretty obvious right? Do you think it's cute after a little works in editing?...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

That is cute!!! Awww!

July 9, 2008 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger emily said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog
advertizing. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com

July 9, 2008 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger mistipurple said...

that is cute. if the boss or other colleagues peep over, how? lol.

July 9, 2008 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Rozella said...

Awww, so sweet!

July 9, 2008 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger Leena said...

Oh ya, your tiara looks so real. Purple crown, not so. Hehehe...

July 10, 2008 at 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home