Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Great Deal...

Besides going for jog in the weekend, I also add in some indoor workouts into my routine because I just love the feeling of sweating out a lot! The feeling is like very healthy after sweating and go for a warm bath is fantastic. So far I'm doing indoor workout without a proper guidance, all from my previous experience still fresh in my mind. But I think I want to do it in a correct way and achieving the most ideal effect. Thus, I started to hunt for those workout steps DVD/VCD in different video shops when go shopping.
I was so happy to find the hot deal in Speedy just in time. They are selling variation of VCDs with "RM10 for 3 VCDs". Yeah, Speedy has such kind of promotion from time to time. I have bought some concert DVDs last time with half price deal which means just about RM59.90. I love the steps by Kathy Smith for burning fats in thighs and buns. After following the complete steps, my lower part of the body is so exhausted but this is a good sigh I think. I hope there could be some result shown later. Both Paula Abdul's Get Up and Dance & Denise Austin's Blast are sealed unopened yet but I'm sure I'll enjoy following all of them! Yahoooo....

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Juliana said...

yippeee...shopping time ^_^

July 5, 2008 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger Kikey Loo said...

is that cetak rompak??
haha.. :D

July 5, 2008 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Juliana RW
~ Yeah sales carnival is just started here!

Kikey
~ Speedy selling all ORIGINAL VCD/DVD/CD. There's "original sticker" on the cover of each disc as shown in the pix.

July 6, 2008 at 12:49 AM  
Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

I love the little spiderman dancing at the end of your post!!!!

July 6, 2008 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger Hazel said...

wow, so many u bought

July 7, 2008 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger JK said...

Dora, those DVDs seem very good and I think what I lack is some workout.

July 7, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home