Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, July 3, 2008

We Were There...

I was eagerly wanted to go for the carousel behind me but I didn't because there were only kids on the ride...

Oh yeah, I have promised that I will update our visit to the Fun Fair right?...That was a very interesting night that we both having fun just like any small kids running wild especially my hubby because he had never been to Fun Fair when he was a kid last time. We quickly got ourselves prepared to go after dinner. There were just two entrance opened for the parking bay, we were touring the place like never been there. Shameful not to ourselves but to the organizer for giving such inconveniences to the visitors.

Entrance fee for adult costs RM3.00 and all the games are priced differently. We gotta buy token to proceed with it. It was not cheap tell you. One token is RM2.00 and most of the games need at least 2 tokens. Honestly, it was not worth it form the monetary point of view. Anyway, we were there to feel the childhood again!

On Board the Ferris Wheel. That was a windy night hanging in the air...

Will your imagination going back to the childhood whenever you see the Ferris Wheel?...I do...

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Borneo Falcon said...

Where is the fun fair?

July 3, 2008 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger mistipurple said...

wheeee ferris wheel!!!
i sked wor. haaha

July 3, 2008 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

I love the ferris wheel!

July 4, 2008 at 5:20 AM  
Blogger Rozella said...

I haven't been on a ferris wheel in ages!

July 4, 2008 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger bokjae said...

See that you and hubby enjoyed such a great time at the Fun Fair! Been ages since we go to one and don't see we go to one ever!!!!

July 4, 2008 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Choc Mint Girl said...

Haha! I can imagine how you and hubby would react. My hubby and I are also like that! We'll be so excited whenever we're going to a fun fair or theme park. Last few years, when we went to Sunway Lagoon, I also wanted to ride on the carousel, so, hubby and I queue up, but when the guard told us that it's only for children below 12 years old, it's quite embarrassing, but funny. Ha ha ha...

Anyway, glad you two had fun. Oh yes! I've a tag for you:-

http://chocmintgirl.blogspot.com/2008/07/one-word-meme.html

Happy Weekend! :)

July 5, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home