Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, July 11, 2008

Our Country Is Dirty!...

According to my mom that the Chinese paper reported yesterday that most of our people here are still do not bother to clean up the surrounding like water taps, kitchen towels, toilet flooring and others. Well, I'm totally agree with the said report from what I saw in my daily routine. Tell you, I'm very angry with those joggers spitting on the road while we are all jogging on the same trail! Do you see the plate/bowls that contain food in some foodcourts, there are stain on it. And I saw once that they don't care that pick up the spoon from the floor (spoon accidentally feel on the floor) and put inside the noodle soup and serve to the customers. Hello Malaysian, why you are so dirty?

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

yup... my country is worse I guess... I hate it very muuuuch!

July 11, 2008 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

That doesn't sound very nice at all. Hope you are having a great weekend! :o)

July 12, 2008 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Trinity said...

Dora, I see you got many opps... are they from socialspark? I rarely got opps from them, please help tell me how to get many opps..:-)

July 12, 2008 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Rozella said...

I guess people just don't care enough and that's really sad...

July 13, 2008 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Kikey Loo said...

this is Malaysian!! Aiz...

July 14, 2008 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

i agree with u...
i think its bcos we as consumers are not practising proper rights...

places like pizza hut that charges service tax always gives me dirty forks n knifes...always!

July 14, 2008 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 14, 2008 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger JK said...

Agree with you. It is dirty!!

July 15, 2008 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Wen said...

yes! very dirty! hate the polluted air too! when i got back fr Sgp, no pimples or blackheads. our govnt didnt do a good job in it. i hate it when i see the 'do not throw rubbish' signboard, and on the ground, i see garbages piling on each other! tak otak!

July 15, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home