Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, August 29, 2008

Stopped For A While...

It's been sometime about 2-week I didn't blog at all. I know there are some buddies missed me, hehehe... I'm fine, no worry. I was just lazy after came back from a short trip to Penang. It's a family trip and going to Penang is always exciting for me although I have been there for many times. After that, I was a bit busy with works and then busy catching up with tennis matches again at US Open ( the last Grand Slam of the year). Those matches are playing at night-early morning (local time). So, I hope you understand the reason for my absent in blogsphere recently but I'm not quitting definitely!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kikey Loo said...

waiting for ur new post loh... :)

August 29, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home