Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, September 12, 2008

Which Mooncake You like?

Mooncake festival is getting near, it falls on this Sunday. I still haven't buy any mooncakes so far. Yeah talking about mooncakes, which one you like to eat? and which one you don't like?... Last time I don't eat snow skin type but after I tried it few times, I think I love that very much. Although there are many different taste to choose at the market now, I still prefer the traditional one like pure lotus & nuts. Having that with a cup of hot chinese tea or green tea is perfect! My 3rd bro & family will be back from Penang for this festival. Yeah, I can play with my Kar Men (my niece) and newborn nephew. Can't wait to see them now!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home