Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, September 12, 2008

Your Opinion?...

I'm sure you have good friends right?... If yes, sure you have encountered the situation where your friend need a very sincere opinion from you regarding some quite personal issue, have you? Actually I dislike throw my personal opinion in a very strict manner most of the time no matter dealing with what kind of issues. Why?... Because to be honest here, not many friends can take it especially when you tell him/her something which is going against his/her original planning or thought in mind. I always remind myself about this but I don't know why I was so careless that I mumbling all that I think straight from my head to a female friend recently (I don't want to list down here the details) so end up she is kind of unhappy with me. Although she didn't say that, I can feel it very much as a friend eventhough we are not very close friends. My feeling now is a mixure of disappointed & regretful...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger jepunlauee said...

Normally when a person ask you for advice or opinion,they already expect you to talk or agree on their version,so if you talk against them,they will feel hurt..at least this is what I believe..coz I do get this treatment before.. but what to do ?? We are human..and human do always believe they are always right in one way or another...hmmm..

September 14, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home