Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Online Medical Supplies

Unlike most of my female colleagues who love shopping for shoes, handbags, skirts etc. I'm rather strange in the sense that I love spending more time to shop at pharmacy to buy health care products and some basic medicines in case we need that at home. Talking about medical supplies, we can shop it online through AllegroMedical.com which is one of the largest online medical equipment and home health care supplies in the United States. It offers 55,000 products whereby the popular categories, among others, are Children/Pediatric, Daily Living Aids, Diabetic Supplies and Exercise/Fitness. You may visit their homepage and sign up now to get some special discounts via the free Allegro eCatalog.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Vitality Medical said...

I get my medical supplies from Vitality Medical. They offer free shipping on orders over $100 and usually I get my stuff in 3-4 days. If I need it quicker, they will rush stuff to me too. Their customer service people are the Bomb-diggity!

September 5, 2008 at 2:11 AM  
Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

Hi Dora! I hope you have a great weekend! :o)

September 5, 2008 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger Rozella said...

It's always good to have meds stocked up ready... just incase something happens.

September 6, 2008 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger bokjae said...

Hey zoo, wanna earn US $50? send me an email!

September 10, 2008 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger securepharmacare said...

Hydrocodone side effects

Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to hydrocodone: hives; difficult breathing swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop usinghydrocodone and call your doctor at once if you have:
noisy breathing, sighing, shallow breathing;
a slow heart rate or weak pulse;
pain or burning when you urinate;
confusion, tremors, severe drowsiness;
a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out; or
low cortisol levels - nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness.

January 14, 2020 at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home