Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Heroes All Out!

I was again not in mood to blog these few days not because I'm lazy but my mood very much affected by the failure of my two heroes... One being my tennis God ~ Rafa. Lose in games is not a big deal but he shouldn't be defeated by someone like Gilles Simon! Rafa is much a versatile player than Simon but anyway, it's the fact which cannot be changed. So Murray is lifting the trophy in Madrid. Secondly, poor Massa in a super slow Ferrari! Even Kimi need to gave way for him to pass-over. With such condition, he seems no hope to be crowned the Champion this season!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger sting said...

awww... don't be sad... there'll be other tournaments :-)

October 21, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home