Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

You Can Get It Cheap

That is the common sense or rather a fact when a product is of good quality and stylish, it is selling at a higher price. We do not doubt about this rationale. But when I tell my friends that they can actually get a pair of nice, quality and cheap eyeglasses online, they seem do not believe me. Myself was a bit surprised as well the first time when I stumbled upon their online store.

Although I do not wear a spectacles, it never fails to make me surfing for all those stylish and trendy models. Yeah, they are selling a pair of spectacles as cheap as $8! If you read on how they operate and manage their business,you will therefore understand why they are willing to sell at such a low price.

They have their glasses directly from their own factories while selling without any middle person. They save expenses on advertising too as their satisfied customers will help spread the word. A good eyewear with assurance of quality, safety and durability not necessarily something which is branded and expensive. As a smart consumer, you are always encouraged to compare prices by shopping at different retails places before buying. Anyway, click at Chicago Tribune will sure give you a good read.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

Glasses are really expensive! I spent $300 for a my first pair...never again will I do that!

October 22, 2008 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger cre8tone said...

It's great to get cheap and nice stuff!~

October 22, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home