Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween

Some shopping complexes are organizing some Halloween activities for the kids. Hubby and I went to 1U last week and we saw some lovely pumkins placed under the man-made bushes. There are some stalls selling different candies too. A lot of kids seems waiting for something. So I was curious and get nearer to the place.

Actually, there was a contest going-on. The kids were waiting it to start. The contest is to see who can collect the most candies placed around the bushes area. The kid participants were given a pumkin container and they were running around to collect without the aid of their parents. If any parents found helping their kids then it'll be disqualified. How I wish I'm qualified to take part!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

My kids can't wait until Friday to go trick or treating.

October 30, 2008 at 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home