Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Lovely Outing

The last time I went to Putrajaya was quite some years ago. My elder niece was just a chubby toddler during that time but she is a Standard two pupil now and her height is about my shoulder! Couple of weeks ago hubby asked me to go Putrajaya again, I said yes without much thought although it was a sunny day... It was so terribly HOT!

There was not much changed. What I dislike there is the facilities are not well maintained. The lake here look beautiful but I'm wondering why it was so smelly when we get near and walked on the path beside. Due to the hot weather, we canceled our initial planning to go for cycling. Just explore the garden and dine at the chilled food court before going home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home