Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Healthy Breakfast


There won't be a heavy breakfast for me because it will make me lazy and uncomfortable sitting in front of the PC. On the other hand, I can't prepare a proper breakfast like soup noodle, spaghetti or porridge. I'm a lousy cook honestly. I would like to take something simple yet easy to prepare in the morning (the rush hour). So I will have a bowl of Quaker oatmeal. I find this is the simplest breakfast. Usually I go for a plain oatmeal but I found I have some bananas in the kitchen so I add-on some pieces into it, it amazingly tastes GOOD! Sometimes, it's simple food but it can delicious too.

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Borneo Falcon said...

I cooked oat with milk and it tastes good.

October 23, 2008 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Kikey Loo said...

i seldom have oatmeal, cos i not really like it! :p

October 23, 2008 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger alf said...

i love oatmeal too but i just put milk and sugar.

October 23, 2008 at 8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey looks good and healthy! :-)

do visit me soon dora! :-)

October 23, 2008 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Rozella said...

That truly is the best breakfast that anyone could ever have!

October 24, 2008 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Juliana said...

it is healthy breakfast but i can not eat that i think ;)

have a nice weekend too

October 24, 2008 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Anggie's Journal said...

U r very good healthy eater lei ... i think u leave a healthy life too, cos u like sport ..

Oatmeal is very good for digestion too..

btw, thanks for dropping by my blog, very nice to meet u too... hope to see u again ya ... :)

October 24, 2008 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

I love oatmeal with brown sugar on it.

October 25, 2008 at 5:44 AM  
Blogger Wen said...

i cant eat heavy breakfast and most of the time i will skip it!
ur breakfast looks healthy! its better than spaghetti!

October 25, 2008 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Dhemz said...

hmmm...looks healthy food...am not fond of oatmeal..hehehe..visit here today!

October 26, 2008 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger cre8tone said...

Really very healthy wor....

October 28, 2008 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger sting said...

love eating it like that too :-)

October 29, 2008 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Lee Chien said...

wah.. you're so healthy, hahahaha...

October 29, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home