Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Going Magical World Of Disney!

Going back to my parents' place is nice because it's like the gathering of my siblings and we have thousand topics to chat. How about the kids? The older one prefer reading story books whereas the younger one will definitely catch the cartoon channels. My niece is the loyal fan of Mickey Mouse and Friends. She loves Mickey so much. This reminds me that I actually love Mickey too very much during my childhood. I was then always wish to go Disneyland with my parents but we didn't make it. Now I'm a mother myself and I can foresee how much a kid love the play land if too much exposure to the Disney cartoons.
Besides the kids having fun at the theme park to meet their favorite characters, we adults have much to do too. We can visit Epcot Food and Wine Festival which is currently running at the Walt Disney World Resort’s Epcot theme park. Food lover like me sure have some good time there. I'm gonna learn some skills in preparing desserts too. If you're the liquor fan, there's tequila tasting seminar which I think won't let you down.

The other fun place I would like to visit could be the scary Universal Studios Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights in conjunction with the Halloween. Don't worry as kids can always go to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! I would like to explore the haunted houses and scare zones to test my heart beat!... I just couldn't wait to get the Disney World Tickets immediately and to fly over there now! If you are interested too, you can visit www.OrlandoFunTickets.com or call toll free (866) 225-4712 for ticket booking.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger wenn said...

hi..that's nice..

September 27, 2009 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Rose world said...

hope i able to visit it one day too!

September 28, 2009 at 6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home