Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, September 11, 2009

Greeting From My Baby

Yeah there are a lot I didn't update about my pregnancy, my labour and my baby but these are all done in my other blog and you may hop over there to read if you love to. Since I started my own domain, I guess I have been leaving this blog stagnant for such a long time and to get back my readers here is really not an easy job though... Anyway, I'll try to "contact" most of you as an effort to treasure our friendship while making some more new friends!

Photobucket

Here's my Baby XJ, he has just reached 2 months old 2 days ago. But I find he looks much mature than his actual age, agree?... He is a playful boy, he smiles at us when we "chat" with him. He doesn't like to staying alone in the bouncer, sure he will shout for companion. His smile is melting our heart but sometimes he is not very "co-operative" and go cranky when he is hungry + very sleepy then he will cry out loudly!... Ok, this is just some little update and I'll bring baby to visit Paed today for his 2nd month vaccination. Ciao!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger jepunlauee said...

Your baby so cuteeeee....hehe
thanks for dropping by my blog...

September 12, 2009 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Wen said...

OMG! i have been reading this blog instead of the other and didnt even know u got pregnant and gave birth!!!!! i cant believe it!! u were quiet for some time and thot u gave up blogging liao.. okok, i better add the other blog to my google reader!

September 14, 2009 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Shingo T said...

Hey, cutie cutie baby! ^_^

September 19, 2009 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger the little prince said...

Hi! 1st time drop by!

Your baby so cute....I dont think is mature la...can go to my blog n see my sister baby girl...almost the same look!! :-)

September 24, 2009 at 1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home