Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, September 7, 2009

It Kept In My Heart

I don't know where and how to start about this...basically is regarding the communication between myself and hubby. Sometimes I found that I do not know how to talk to him and I do not understand why? It's sort of "so near yet so far" kind of feeling... It's not that we don't have constant communications and that's why I'm heart broke as he seems don't understand me whenever the argument started. Is it because men's thinking prone to be square? Sorry guys I have to say this... Why can't men talk in a more "logic" way and all sort of stupid talks threw in. I know everything we do is for the good of our baby but why can't you say something in a nicer tone when problem arises (well, it's actually some very minor issues). That's why I'm hurt. He can't understand and said why I look so depressed...Oh God, I tried not to fight so that I kept it in my heart and my face of course appears to be rather angry, I'm a human afterall... This will repeat next time although it's ended now, I'm lost somehow to look for a total resolution on this...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Wen said...

and again, men are from mars women are from venus ..

September 8, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can actually relate to this.. not a husband though, but a boyfriend..every time we have an argument, he'd always raise the tone of his voice, it's as if it's his way of controlling the situation and to try to make me stop arguing with him.. :(

September 22, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home