Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Cool Coconut Jelly


The weather this week is quite unpredictable, it can be very extreme ie. hot sunny in the morning but downpour in the evening! So you better bring along your umbrella if you are working late or you think you'll just come back late from shopping or something like that... But the pass few weeks it was quite hot and humid. You know what we had at home to keep us COOL? Yeah as the title already told ~ Coconut Jelly ~ My mum bought that to us. I can tell you it's very yummy (provided if you love coconut drinks) According to my mum, this is very popular dessert selling in the market. This is simply good to chase-away the heat in our body & perhaps you may make this into your party food!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger smallkucing said...

Yes, coconut jelly is very cooling. Not adviseable to eat if pregnant

October 28, 2009 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Mummy Moon said...

I saw another blogger hard sell this coconut jelly too. I wanna try lah, where can i buy this juice? dessert?

November 2, 2009 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Smallkucing ~ yeah I heard that's kind of cool thing, not good for preggers.

Mummy Moon ~ My mom bought it at pasar. And some restaurant also selling this now.

Dora

November 9, 2009 at 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home