Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, June 28, 2010

Enjoy During Sales

Ok still relate to the earlier topic, I never feel interested or excited when I see people queued at the marked down items (just anything from apparels, books, household items to food!) LAST TIME but I do not hesitate to join the crowd now! I enjoy buying things during sales & the best part is when I knowing how much I've save compared to buying during off sales. Of course the more the happier!


To shop for groceries after work is what I usually do now coz it's almost impossible if the little monster is tagging around. After get it done@Jusco, MV last week (J CARD privilege sales) & wanted to get some buns too so I approached to Bread Talk. Tell you, I'll feel it's like the leftover last time but those feeling already gone in me! In fact, I was so excited when I looked at the little signboard at their entrance ~ Happy Hour ~ 4 for RM10 ( which means RM2.50 each) & you know most of the buns there are cost higher than that. So I picked 4 of which I used to eat included of 2 muffins. So I kept it in the fridge & reheat it in the microwave oven in the next morning + a cup of instant coffee as quick breakfast before I left for office.

P/S: If any Bread Talk people read this, as for hygiene aspect, I think it's better to cover all the buns on the rack or get it all packed 'coz there are always flies around.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

First time visit to this blog. So enjoyed your beautiful slide show! I too love saving money when shopping. And I agree about bread being covered up!

August 6, 2010 at 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home