Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, August 28, 2010

He Grows Up Fast...

Now I'm totally agreed with the people who told me once that "you just gotta enjoy when your son is still a baby..." for numerous reasons. We had his one year old birthday celebration early last month but he seems grown up a lot more faster after that both mentally and physically! We couldn't "control" him much now because he tends to be very firm on his "decision". For example, he wanted to hold the Lipton Lemon Green Tea plastic bottle when I took it out from the fridge, just prepared to pour into my mouth, he saw it & shouted non-stop... He wanted to touch & hold the bottle (he loves to touch cold things) which means he will grab that for quite some while & won't let me drink. I never let this little guy do whatever he likes or he may think whatever he does are just alright next time. But when I don't give him, he will shout 'til I lost my patient and surrender finally... Kids have their own mind so early, is that good (their brain is on duty any second) or bad (to the parents who could hardly tame them)???

I missed his "salivating" kisses. This one taken during Mother's Day in May earlier. He's been very good boy to kiss me whenever I asked for, he will never turn down my request. It's a different story now!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger elliecleffairy said...

*sigh* Wait til he turned 5 or 6 or 7, you'd wish he's a baby immediately!

August 28, 2010 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger smallkucing said...

LOL...kissing monster :P

August 28, 2010 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Sweet Jasmine said...

Hi, Dora..wow, it must be long time since I was here and yr little baby has grown up to be a year old little toddler. Great to see you being a great mom. Cheers.

August 29, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a nice and also a helpful post, thanks for the share, if you are looking to Buy law essay then visit our site and get up to 75% off.

November 6, 2021 at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home