Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, June 28, 2010

Stressful Buying Gifts...

The good thing when those kids' birthdate are very close is that I'll search for their gifts in one shot. I have 5 nieces + nephews (soon to be 6 coz a new addition of nephew will join the list). Their birthday are all fall in the month of July & August including my little monster & the my newest soon to be born nephew! So do you know it's actually stressful to choose and buy gifts to the little friends here? It's not as easy as you think or you think any toys will satisfy them? Surely not! You have to know what cartoon characters they like that is the basic hint and think of the necessary items according to their ages is another important aspect. Well I almost get the mission done pretty late this time because I hardly have time to shop relaxingly with the hyper-active baby who always climbing out of the stroller!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger ChrisAu said...

haha..to me, I find it to be very fun buying gifts for kids. It's a bonus to see their spontaneous smile when they receive the gift. Have a good week!

June 28, 2010 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger jepunlauee said...

buying gift for kids is no probelm for me,but if buy for man..its difficult..dunt really know what they like...

June 30, 2010 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Susan Cook said...

My son's b-day is in July too. I still have to figure out what to get him.

Thanks for stopping by.

July 1, 2010 at 4:13 AM  
Blogger lil' bulb said...

Maybe you should consider shopping online to save your time. Choosing gift for kids will be a big task to me as all the toys nowadays are so expensive even with just a simple function of operating. Therefore I spend lot of time to compare.

July 2, 2010 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger JK said...

Dora, please email me at soojoanne@hotmail.com. Something to ask.

July 10, 2010 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Tonal said...

Great post...
Thank you for the post..Medical Transcription Company

July 11, 2010 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Together We Save said...

I love buying kids gifts... so many options!!

July 17, 2010 at 2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home