Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, August 21, 2010

That's precious!

Oh this one is precious because this was the first and the only pic I managed to snap when I finally saw the pearly white erupted from the stubborn gum of my little monster about 1 month plus ago! He never like to let me touch his lips but I always love to disturb him. So one day, I saw something I longed for were finally there and I used my one hand to carry the camera while the other hand to do that as shown in the pic. You can see the little guy's facial expression, he was so reluctant... and he wanted to bite me too!

I think it's very important to witness a kid's growth and developments or you may be regretted if you've missed it and you find he or she is grown up in a blink of eye. My ex-coll rang me the other day to chat about family affair and kids stuff. She said that she felt guilty for not taking care of her own kid (with her personal reasons) eventhough she works at home. Well, my opinion offered to her is the quantity of time is not as vital as the quality time spent with the little one. And we must accomplish our responsibility at the best of us at time and stay focus because the opportunity may just passed through, that's a waste.

It was like just last night I cuddle him, a small baby but he is a little destroyer today!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger smallkucing said...

Indeed precious :D

August 21, 2010 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger smallkucing said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 21, 2010 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger ChrisAu said...

Agreed with you.... continue to capture all their little moments on the camera.

August 22, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home