Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Drive Without A License

This driver has no valid driving license!

Do you have a "driving-baby" at home? My boy loves to imitate what we normally do, the most common few are cough with hand covered the mouth, wave hands, snap fingers, etc. Anyway, this is very normal among kids so we parents must be always watched out ourselves for not doing something unpleasant fearing the little ones will follow! At night, my hubby loves to play the racing games. My boy getting more interested recently or I'll say that both my boys are hooked on it! XJ likes playing with papa's steering by turning left & right. Sometimes quite rough 'til papa feels a little heartache because the entire steering set + paddle costs a few hundreds. He always wanted to climb up the chair and turn. Papa really surrendered & have to get XJ a steering toy set. For your information, XJ still prefer papa's one!

This steering is belongs to XJ. It's quite interesting too with different sounds and flashing but it never got him to sit & play for more than 10 minutes!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Small Kucing said...

LOL....adult ones are nicer to play with mah :D

March 5, 2011 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger FilipBlog said...

Nice blog, and I like your slide. I will also try to add it to my blog.

Greetings,
Filip

March 6, 2011 at 4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home