Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Big Little Man

I took some time get XJ to hold his milk bottle on his own. It's not that I didn't teach him earlier. Actually he managed to do that as early as 4 months plus. I guess he is belong to "my husband category" that means "LAZY" precisely! So I'm a bit worry he grows up to be a Lazy Monster... waiting his mama to sort out things for him?! No, I love my kid to be independent but the more I push towards something, it's like more difficult to achieve. As parents, we must understand when to give a duly positive pressure and when to "release" so that the kids will just accept/adapt to it accordingly with open heart. That's what I think.

So now, XJ loves to hold his milk bottle without mama carrying him on my lap because he wants to have milk while watching his favorite Mickey Mouse Club House & Friends!

He is enjoying the cartoon, please do not disturb!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Small Kucing said...

so good he can sit still to watch cartoon. Mine run here and there :(

March 6, 2011 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Small Kucing
~> haha... he never sit still for long either :-)

March 7, 2011 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger LifeRamblings said...

so cool that your boy can start holding his bottle as early as 4 months.

May 16, 2011 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Jacss said...

ooh if i can let the kids do the task themselves, i'll be more than happy coz im mostly the laziest at home, lol
my bb held the bottle himself before he reach 1 too, since then i never hold for him anymore, hehe

July 11, 2011 at 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home