Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, March 7, 2011

Still Fresh In My Mind

It's still very fresh in my memory that incident happened although I was just about 4 years old then. My mother used to bring me to the nearby groceries in the evening before dinner. Because this owner of the groceries is an old friend of my mom so they would have some women talks a bit before we back home. That was one evening, I was having a pack of snacks near the door so I was watching the cars passing-by out there. Suddenly, a car was moving extremely fast but it was blocked by a bike so the car had to stopped immediately. The driver was so mad and he pull out a baseball bat, he punched it at the biker's head straightaway. Well, most people believe the driver must be intoxicated. The biker was seriously injured and one Good Samaritan helped out. I'm not sure about whether or not the biker brought the case to the legal office, But if he is living in Texas or places around, he should have looked for car accident attorney Austin and explained the whole story in details. Their past victories in personal injuries and auto accidents cases would be convincing. For further information, one has to contact the people at O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger jepunlauee said...

really hate this type of road bullies..

March 19, 2011 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger LifeRamblings said...

poor biker. he must have been emotionally terrified.

May 16, 2011 at 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am impressed with your share.

law dissertation help Uk

November 17, 2021 at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home