Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, January 26, 2008

I'm So Busy...

Yeah I didn't update my blog here for a couple of days...BUT I have some valid reasons:-> namely, to watch the 1st Grand Slam of the year, Australian Open'08; to update & spend some time at my new blog; CNY shopping (deco@1U is nice, will snap & post it later); cleaning & decorating both my house & my parents' house (it's me who do that for my parents every yr b4 I married & I still love to do it even I hv married)

The above take me long time & I have limited time to blog here But I'll update whenever I can. Please don't go away ok, buddies!

Happy Weekend! (P/S: And my hubby is getting more & more crazy over Mario)

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger lankapo said...

I bet you must be upset seeing Nadal lost to not so handsome tsonga heheeh

or u r Federer fan ?

a big upset for nadal and federer

January 27, 2008 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger JK said...

It's good to start to blog about something you love. You have my support!

BTW, join me and the others in the big bang world record:

http://love4play.blogspot.com/2008/01/bing-bang-worl-record.html

January 27, 2008 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger bokjae said...

Hey didn't know you are a tennis lover! We share at least one common sport! :)

January 27, 2008 at 10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries, will visit you but go and do the necessary first. As you know CNY we will always busy.

January 28, 2008 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Hazel said...

yap i m busy also for the CNY preparation

January 28, 2008 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Lankapo
~ I'm not FedEx's fan. Yeah a bit upset seeing Rafa loss to Tsonga but Tsonga had control for the whole match. What can I say?...

Jo-N
~ Thx 4ur support! I hv joined myself for the big-bang world. Hope we can break d record 2gether!

Bokjae
~ Great 2know u love tennis too, who r ur fav players?

SueSue
~ Thx. Yeah, busy+exciting+happy, just mixed up everything!

Hazel
~ Sure. Take ur time!

January 31, 2008 at 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home