Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My New Blog

Finally I started a new blog on all the sports that I love. I have so many to talk about but to post it here would look rather messy. So I decided to have a separate blog for it at http://sportschatzworld.blogspot.com or u can just click "SportsChatz" at the side bar if u love to update/discuss/share with me anything about sports.

It's a co-incident that most of my buddies (in my blogroll) r mummies and I know many mummies do not like sports but anyway, u must remember that u gotta stay healthy & always be the FITTEST mummies. For those who love sports, I hope u'll like my new blog as I'll update it from time to time. Thank you for all your support!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Congrats!!

January 24, 2008 at 2:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

congra n will visit it...

January 24, 2008 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger janice said...

ok ok .. i will go and visit ar..

January 24, 2008 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Deana E said...

congrats! yap, it's good to have other blog of a specific topic. haha i have another two-my cakes and my children journal.

January 25, 2008 at 5:52 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Thanks all...and Deana, yeah I aware of ur other 2 blogs!

January 25, 2008 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Sweet Jasmine said...

congratulation..! on yr new blog...will drop by too..

January 25, 2008 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Hazel said...

congrats, here a Big Bang - World Record Tag for u. Have fun.

January 26, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home