Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, January 21, 2008

Double Celebration, Double Gifts

Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day are coming hand in hand every year. People around me are crazily busy with different kind of preparation. Myself is not exceptional but I'm sitting in front of my PC searching for the gifts that I'm giving to my loved ones. I tell you, the easiest way could be to purchase online with coupons offered. I rather do this than going to shopping complexes because there surely packed during this peak season. Alright, I have decided to buy my hubby Argentina Home Jersey at Adidas with Adidas America coupons. I'm sure he loves it very much. And of course not forgetting my dear parents too! I'll get for them each a new light-weight and stylish luggage bag from Irv's Luggage Warehouse. They need it as they will go for vacation soon and the old luggage bags are worn-off and a bit out of style. I found out that there'll be free shipping besides some good discount by using Irv's Luggage Warehouse coupons. Pretty cool huh?!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those coupons really work? Hmm, feeling all itchy-hand to buy stuff now. Not so much for Chinese New Year (that one for collect Ang Pow only) but for *ahem* Valentine's Day.

BYE!

p.s. Hmm, how do i pass it to HER? Oh wait, haven't even decide WHAT to pass..

January 22, 2008 at 1:46 AM  
Blogger Rose world said...

I never have habit of buying things online, maybe bcos i would like to see those things in real form! hahaha! So no experience on online purchase! :p

I bought a Burberry perfume for my hubby for his Valentine's Day present. As for CNY, just give him a red packet. I usually give my parents red packets for the CNY. They are both rich, no need their daughter to give them present! hahaha! Btw, they are particular about presents, so better give them money they go buy themselves! :p

January 22, 2008 at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home