Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, February 29, 2008

My Award On My 200th Post!

Ooh...this is exactly my 200th post, Hooray...!!!... and I received this lovely "A Perfect Blend of Friendship Award"from a new buddy, AndrewJune. She has an interesting blog & you may hop there yourselves! Thanks & I'll treasure our friendship thru the blend of "Trust, Kindness, Honest & Caring".

Today is Leap Day: 29.02.2008( in Leap Year), to those who celebrating birthday today must have a grand grand birthday bash...

***I invite all my budies in my blogroll to claim this award. Cheers...***

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger sting said...

congrats! wow 200th post ya :-) wishing you more to come..

February 29, 2008 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Hazel said...

first, congrats.
second, tq for the tag.
third, happy weekend!

March 1, 2008 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Themuxicbox said...

thank ya! ;D and congratulations!

March 1, 2008 at 1:07 AM  
Blogger slavemom said...

Now that I'm in ur blogroll, I can officially claim the award. :p Thx!

March 1, 2008 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger andrewjune said...

happy 200th post!

March 3, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home