Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, February 29, 2008

Tag: Pass It To The Front

I have done this one earlier but I have promised my buddies, Jo-N & Wen to do it one more round simply 'coz this one is very very easy! Hehehe...

Here are the rules:
* First copy and paste it.
* Do not remove any content.
* Just add One word related to your blogs.
* If you don’t like the concept Pls! say no?
* Our main goal is we are going to circulate our number of friends.
* The more people join the “pass it to the front” the more links we generate.
* Lastly write only one word “short” for your blogs.
* Keep it simple and short, I know some of you have more than one blogs.
* The color is only black, gray, or white plssss avoid using any color okies.

Let me show you:
Let me show you:1.-Filipina, 2.-Darling allen, 3.-Abroad, 4.-Halfway, 5.-life, 6.-culture, 7.-interracial, 8.-pinaystories , 9.-pinaysinglelooking, 10.-health, 11.-Miscellaneous, 12. Children 13. postcards 14. photography 15. parenting 16. lifestyle

Can you pass it on, please?...
> Ratu Syura ?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home